Sunday, June 3, 2012

Trinity Sunday

In exactly one week I will be on a plane to go back to the place I love so much. To celebrate Trinity Sunday, practice for my recital in Tröchtelborn, and to share music with family and friends, I gave a recital at Redeemer. I felt so blessed to be able to share this music and to look out and see faces of parishioners, students, choir members, family, and friends. What a joy it is to gather and share God's gift of music together! While I still have a week to wait before I leave, this recital seemed to mark the start of this year's adventures. I was thrilled that two of my dearest friends from Notre Dame made the trip from two different states to be at Redeemer this afternoon. Having them there brought back many memories of grad school days. While a part of me wishes I could go back and live those wonderful grad school days, a bigger part of me is wonderfully content and happy serving at Redeemer. It's been a great first year here, and I hope to be here for many more!


No comments:

Post a Comment